Each week I will post homework on this site - just as it appears in your child's daily folder - so that in the case they may forget, it will be here to access. I will also post their weekly spelling words. I encourage you to study these each night with your child. They will receive two copies of their spelling list each week ~ one will remain at school for classroom assignments and the other will be for your home. I encourage you to place this list on your refrigerator at home!
Again, if you have any questions or concerns at all - please don't hesitate to email me at jessica.pilkington@lrsd.org or call me directly at 447-5439!
I look forward to working with each and every one of you!!
- Mrs. Pilkington
HOMEWORK SCHEDULE
Wednesday - Spelling Sentences
( use spelling words to create sentences )
Read for 30 minutes!
Thursday - Study for Spelling Quiz
Read for 45 minutes!!
Friday - Math Practice Worksheet on Time - page 5.1
Social Studies - Where is the United States? worksheet - page 1
Read for 30 minutes each night this weekend! :)
SPELLING LIST
1. a lot
2. other
3. another
4. anyone
5. every
6. someone
7. myself
8. family
9. friend
10. people
11. again
12.anything
13. anyway
14. everyone
15. first
No comments:
Post a Comment